- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area extending to private terrace
- Master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Two large double bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom with modern sanitaryware
- Fifth floor apartment
- 797 sq ft
At Newington Gate you’ll experience the best of living in this unique neighbourhood. The stunning collection of modern one and two bedroom apartments each offer a private balcony/terrace, providing the perfect outdoor space to relax after a long day at work or for entertaining guests. Newington Gate is ideally located in a prominent corner position just a couple minutes’ walk from the hub of this London Village, as well as the green itself, where many independent shops, music bars, speciality coffee shops and pubs are situated.
This stunning fifth floor two bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space leading to a private balcony. Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with s contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstand, a Bosch ceramic hob, integrated single oven and integrated microwave as well as a Zanussi dishwasher. You’ll also find a Zanussi washer/dryer located in the hall cupboard.
The contemporary bathroom is elegant and sumptuous with sanitary ware by Ideal Standard and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus matching dark timber effect vanity tops and bath panels to add a touch of elegance to create a stunning private room.
Both bedrooms are doubles and offer an ample amount of space, with the master bedroom benefitting from a fitted sliding wardrobe and an elegant en-suite.
*Images are indicative of the show apartment only. Individual apartment floorplans/features may vary.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual apartment and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
• Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback where applicable
• Bosch integrated single oven
• Bosch integrated microwave
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Cooker hood – integrated or ceiling hood as applicable
• Blanco stainless steel undermounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (freestanding in hallway cupboard)
*Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-suite
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and the dark wood effect vanity tops and matching bath panel add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms. Our en-suite offer a bespoke feature mirror with LED lighting.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen/ low profile shower tray with glass door to en-suite
• Dark wood effect vanity tops with matching bath panel
• Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (if no en-suite)
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/living/dining room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
Doors & Windows
• Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Downlights to kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom and en-suite
• Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
• TV, BT and data points to selected locations
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
• External lighting to balcony/terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Boundary metal railings to communal garden and car park
• Frosted glass privacy panels to terraces on the fifth floor
Apartment Communal Areas
• Fob controlled access system to entrance lobby
• Lift access to all floors
• Cycle and bin storage space
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• 250 year lease
A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas
Anchor Hanover will be responsible for the overall management of the development and service delivery at Newington Gate, ensuring the grounds, building and amenities are maintained to an acceptable standard, which will be covered by applicable service charges.